Sunday, January 21, 2007

This is why I love Virtual Console!

Playing "Super Mario Bros." on my 32" LCD-TV is the shiiiiiiit!!!

I also downloaded "Xevious" tonight, and found out first hand that it apparently has the most annoying music in a video game ever. Who knew? ;-)

But Virtual Console is awesome. To be able to simply download and play all these legacy games that I fell in love with at an early age is just priceless. Leave it to Nintendo to come up with such a brilliant idea. I mean, not only am I able to play GameCube-games on my Wii but Virtual Console turns it into every Nintendo-console ever made! Except for the handheld ones that is. The people at Nintendo really have a firm grasp on the whole idea of backwards-compatibility and all of us fanboys are rejoicing because of it.

Now I'm just waiting for "Kid Icarus" and "Pro Wrestling" to be released in Europe. Then I'll really be ecstatic!

No comments: