Wednesday, March 21, 2007

An urge has been awakened

I have to say that I've never felt any particular attraction to the PlayStation 2 (or the original PlayStation for that matter. But after seeing this clip from the PS2 exclusive game "God Of War", I, for the first time in my life, feel that maybe I really need a PS2 after all.

I can't put my finger on it but there is something about this game that calls out to me and urges me to play it, no matter what the cost. And I'm kicking myself that it's taken so long for me to recognize it as the masterpiece that it really appears to be. You see, I've been largely ignoring it since it is just available for the PS2, although hearing plenty of people praising it and reading plenty of rave reviews of it.

Possibly, I'll just try and borrow a PS2 and the game from somebody. But I'm not sure that'll do. You see, I like owning stuff ;-)

Oh well, just another thing to start saving up for I guess. But, damn, it itches in my gamer hands when I see clips from that game. Grrrr....

No comments: