Monday, February 11, 2008

Done, and done

I finished "Ratchet & Clank: Tools of destruction" this past Friday, and I'm almost sad I did so. That game has been so much fun to play it's unbelievable, and it's sooo beautiful. Definitely HD-gaming at it's prettiest.

Finishing the game unlocks a "challenge mode" which is basically the game all over again but you get to keep all of the weapons and gadgets you've collected while playing it through the first time, plus there's now a bunch of new weapons and a lot more monsters. So, it looks like I'm far from done with this game after all. Fun, fun, fun!

As if that wasn't enough, two hours ago I finally finished "God of war" unlocking plenty of nice extras, such as "Challenge of the gods" and "God mode".

There's still more to unlock though, but in order to do that I need to finish the game in "God mode", and that'll certainly take me a while. So maybe I'm not so much done with that one either when I think about it.

No comments: