Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Link is my homeboy

I finally took some time to clear some more of "Legend of Zelda: Twilight princess" for the Nintendo Wii and I gotta say I'm loving it more and more for every minute of gaming.

I never thought that a Zelda-game could be spooky like this one is from time to time, while at the same time maintaining the same childish playfulness that I've grown accustomed to from playing the previous games in the series.

So I just finished a two hour and twenty eight minute session and I can't wait until the next time I can clear my schedule enough to immerse myself in this game again.

Awesome, just plain awesome, is what it is.

And also mad props and love to my girlfriend for letting me hog the living room TV for almost three hours on a weeknight ;-)

No comments: